- How can I register for this race?
- Is there a fee required for registration?
• RM50 (14.01.2013 - 14.02.2013)
• RM60 (15.02.2013 - 08.03.2013)
- What is the minimum age to join?
- What is included in the cost of the KL 10k RoadRace fee?
• A place in the KL 10k RoadRace race
• An exclusive KL 10k RoadRace Tee
• Finisher's medal and E-certificate for those participants that finish the Race on Race Day.
- How do I know if I have been officially registered?
- After I have successfully registered for the event, can I change my event category?
- Should I choose not to participate after I've registered for the event, can I withdraw?
Any registrant who chooses not to participate take part in the event for any reason will not receive any refund.Race slots are strictly non-transferable.
2) RACE CATEGORIES
- What are the race categories?
• Women’s Open
• Men's Senior
• Women's Senior
3) PAYMENT MODES
- What are the payment modes for the registration fee?
4) RACE PACK COLLECTION
- What is a Race Entitlement Pack?
• A KL 10k RoadRace Tee (material: dri- fit)
• A KL 10k RoadRace Race Pack
- When and where can I collect my Race Pack?
Details of KL 10k RoadRace Pack Collection:
12th – 13th April 2013 (Friday - Saturday)
10.30am - 6pm
Wisma OCM Jalan Hang Jebat
50150 Kuala Lumpur.
Important: You must bring your IC and confirmation slip or confirmation slip to collect your Race Pack.
- Is it mandatory to pick up my Race Pack?
- Can someone else pick up my Race Pack on my behalf?
- Is it possible to collect my Race Pack on Race Day?
- Can I have my Race Kit mailed /couriered to me?
5) THE PHYSICAL RACE
- Where should I line up for the start?
- Where can I leave my belongings?
- Is it necessary to wear the Timing chip?
- Do I need to return the ChampionChip on completing the Race?
- What happens if I am injured along the Race route?
6) THE RACE ROUTE
- What is the Race Route?
- Will there be a cut-off time for the race?
- What kind of finisher entitlement will I get after I complete the race?
- What if the KL 10k RoadRace tee does not fit me? Can I still participate? Can I exchange for a different size?
- What drinks will be available for participants?
- Are walkers permitted to participate in the KL10K?
- May I bring my pet dog with me for the Race?
- Will bikes, or skates be allowed on the Race route?
- How many participants are expected at this year’s Race?
- Are my family and friends able to come support me at the Race?
- How do I get to the Race Site?
- KTM Komuter (Bank Negara Station)
- Putra LRT (Central Market Station)
- Star LRT (Bandaraya Station)
- Own transport
- Will there be road closures?
- Will there be parking facilities at the start and or finish lines?
- Who can I contact for more information?
Hotline: 03-79602325 (Mon - Fri, 10.00am - 5pm, except Public Holidays)